torstai 19. kesäkuuta 2014

Say NO to scamming!

Hello everyjam! :D

SAY NUUU!!
So what actually is scamming?  Well scamming is a thing, that when other player tricks you or stoles your items. How rude is that! Think about the jammers who got scammed. They become really sad. That's not right! I have got scammed 3 times. So from those days, I've been starting to avoid scammers. Here is few things to avoid scammers:

1. How to regonize a scammer?
*Scammers usually try to trick people, so beware of jammers who are saying something weird!

2.What do scammers usually say?
*Fast flash me!
*Send me your stuff, I will send something back!
*Trade me, winner gets something rare!
*Send me rares, I am really poor!
*Send me your items, I will keep them safe from scammers!

3.What to do, when you see scammer?
*Report and block them. Or send a message to AJHQ.

4.Somebody is scamming you, what to do?
*If that scammer wants to trade, don't do it! It might be a trick.
*Stay away from that guy.
*Report and block.
*Say no, cause you only use the trading system.

5.Your friend has been scammed, what you do?
*Ask him/her who was the guy.
*Try to calm it down
*Report the guy who did the scam.

Hope you know now what to do with a scammer. Beware!

Got better answers? Comment below!

~Infinity :3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti