lauantai 14. kesäkuuta 2014

Graham's jokes!

Hai everyJamm's! :DD
"It's time for tehehee!"

I was making my blog when Graham stepped in and asked me to tell some jokes, funny or not. So... Now it's joke time! :DD

*What did the deer said when he kicked his milk glass down?
 "Oh deer..."

*What did the jammer said when Phantom putted her deep sleep?
"Oh snap!"

*Liza dropped rock on a phantom. Phantom squeesed, what did she say? "Bingo."

*The jammers called: Who and What fighted. Who won.

*MissLola stepped in Infinity's den when she drinked coffee. Miss scared her so badly that she trhew her coffee on her. How did she reacted? "Is it hot here, or is it just me?! Infinity said madly.

*Wolf went to wolfes only party. He sitted next to claw and said: "Man, I wish I would be a plushie too!" Then another wolf came and pushed the other wolf inside the claw. "There, happy?" The other wolf said.

*What did the panda said at halloween when he eated bamboo? "BamBOO!"

Well here's all jokes I've made so far!
Got even better jokes? Comment below!

Happy joking! ~Infinity and Graham



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti