perjantai 13. kesäkuuta 2014

Creepypasta story o3o

Hello jammers! :DD

Here is the virus
Today I will tell an AJ creepypasta story. (WARNING! This story is not real at all!)

It was a shiny day. I thinked it would be a great time to visit Animal jam. Like always: I went to AJ:s page and logged myself in. It seemd a pretty normal day. What wrong could possibly happend? I looked at my buddy list. My cousin was online. I sent her a jam a gram wich said: "Hey there! Want to play adventure?" She answered back: "Yea, that would be fun." So we both went to same base camp. We choosed to play The Return Of The Phantoms. I hosted it and my cousin joined. But before I pressed play, I saw a black artic wolf joined us too. I tryed to remove him so I could play only with my cousin. But it didn't remove it even if I clicked the X-button. "Oh well... At least we have more players." I thinked and pressed play.

When we got to the adventure, the black wolf was gone! I still saw his nametag from the "players" button. I looked his playercard, and his name was: The soulless virus. When we tried to talk with Liza, her eyes turned black and she said: "Go away... Go away..." It looked really creepy. After that we started to play the adventure. But something wasn't right... The place was darker then usual. We both gasped when saw the bunnies bleeding and laying on the ground. We though that it was just a stupid glitch or something. Or was Animal jam really hacked? One of the bunnies were hardly alive. She said something to us: "No... Get out of here before he gets you too!" The bunny shouted and died. I just looked my cousin weirdly. We looked a bit around. Something ain't right. The phantom pipes were pushing something. Not phantom goop as usual. It was something red... Blood. My cousin plugged the pipe using Pumpkins cork. It seemd look ok. We continued our adventure. Everything looked too creepy. We tried to get off the adventure, but it didn't let us go! "Are we gonna survive?" My cousin asked. "I'm sure we will...I hope." I said and hugged my cousin. We keeped walking. The phantoms were gone. Everything was dark and bloody. We walked carefully. We plugged the pipes, hoping that will help. But the water was still bloody. We could not water the plants so we walked to the door. We had no key either. So I runned trough the door. My cousin followed me.

We saw that the artic cave was open. We both gasped when we saw the black wolf sitting next to the door. "What are you waiting for? Go ahead, and take the gift..." The black artic said and in the same second he was gone again. I looked at the cave but did not step in. My cousin was about to go inside but I stopped her and said: "No! It might be a trap." I said and taked my cousin away from the cave. "That's what I thought..." I heard a quiet voise from the cave. We runned away from the cave.Everything was too creepy. We just stayed together and gotted the bloody keys. We quicly opened the bunny gages. All the 4 bunnies seemed ok. The portal turned on. But before we stepped in, all the alphas stanted opposite us. "Too late." The black wolf grinned. While he said that, Greely killed all the 4 bunnies. "I'm not afraid of you. Because, this is just a game!" I shouted in chat. "You wan't to be free, eh? Go ahead, step trough the portal." The wolf grinned. I grapped my cousins paw and pulled her trough the portal with me. Before it loaded us to the base camp, the whole screen went black. There only was the face of the black artic wolf. "Don't ever return, or I will get you too!" He said and grinned. When we got to the bloody base camp, we gasped a few times. Then we both got jam a grams. There readed: "Don't you ever break my words!" From the Soulless virus, wich was now offline. My cousin cried and hugged me cause she was so afraid about those moments. "Ssh... It's ok now." I calmed her down. We removed those creepy jam a grams and went to a different server, wich seemed alright... Or was it?

(All calm down. This is just a fake story, made by my mind)
This is my cousin in AJ :3

Hope u liked it! : Infinity :3

                                                                                      

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti