maanantai 23. kesäkuuta 2014

Diamond shop glitch?

The AJ hyena XD
Hai guyz! XD

Wow! Have you ever heard about a diamond shop glitch? Like that you can get a hyena with 1000 gems even when you haven't buy it laterly? Once I did the glitch and it actually worked! I didn't spend any of my diamonds! I'm gonna show you how to do it. (If It don't work, please tell us, so I can fix this text, thank you!)

Steps to get 1000 gem hyena:

1.Go to diamond shop.
2.Click the hyena at the shop.
3.Put it a nice name :DD
 4.Press "buy".
5.It use to say:"You already have a Hyena. Would you like to buy another with 1000 gems?"
6.Press "Yes".

You got: Hyena with 1000 gems! :DD

Hope it worked. Please comment below if it did not
Let us know your glitch stories too!

~Infinity <3



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti