lauantai 8. marraskuuta 2014

~News~

Hello jam's! :D

I'm sorry I didn't report anything in here about the halloween, and now it's over though D:. Anyway, here are the LATEST news from the Jamaa. So the halloween items are still at the store, so u should buy some of them. And the halloween adventure called: Bitter sweets is now over. But now when that is gone... There is a new maze adventure! u just need to reach the middle of the maze to get a very cool prize! There is one free chest for nonmembers, and one for members only. U can get very awesome stuff from that! Maybe when I next time post something here, I might tell u about the coolest prizes. There is also a new den in diamond shop called: Sky kindomn. It is the hugest den ever released so far!

What is this? Is there a new animal coming to Jamaa? That's right! Last update Liza took a picture of the secret animal in the middle of the snow. But now on the news says that what animal it is. It's a polar bear! Very awesome! It might appear on the next update! :DD

Well, I guess that's it for now! Bye bye and seeya someday! xD

1 kommentti:

  1. I admire what you have done here. I love the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that is working for you as well. Do you have any more info on this?
    free chat
    chat on the phonet
    chat on cell
    free party line free chatting
    meet on line

    VastaaPoista